Registrations for the 2017 Motion Awards are open.
PFor this year’s edition, Motionographer has teamed up with Gunner and Antfood to create this year’s launch video (and usher in a new lavender-scented palette). They promise a complete publication of the video at the beginning of 2018.
Changes in this edition
- New categories, including Sound design for animation, Music composition for animation, Experimental, Sequence of game titles and Live event graphics. You can find all the details on the Motion Awards Categories page.
- Reorganization of all categories into a structure that is easier and more logical.
- Stricter rules for solo projects.
- The Best New Talents and Best New Studies categories disappear until they can find a fairer and more reliable system for nomination and voting.
- More judges, now more than 200 people strong. The result is one of the most impressive, diverse and experienced evaluation panels ever seen.
- Deadline for early registration: December 22, 2017
- Normal deadline: January 19, 2018
- Late deadline: February 14, 2018
Registration fees for each category can be found on the Categories Page. The price paid for a participation in normal deadline is around € 170.
Any other questions?
It is very likely that your question has already been answered on the Frequently Asked Questions page (FAQ). If you do not find your question, you can also get directly in touch through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
In KUTUKO we encourage everyone to participate and demonstrate your talent, in a unique opportunity, of international visibility.